Premium quality sketchbook with 170gsm paper. Mid-white cartridge paper and medium tooth. Spiral bound with a silver 1″ wiro.
- This classically styled spiralbound Studio A4 portrait sketchbook is made from greyboard covered with black Wibalin cloth (which restricts warping), and a premium heavyweight 170gsm cartridge paper. The spiral binding is silver
- Our drawing books also have sufficient tooth (surface texture) for general art and design applications, suitable for light washes. Slight buckling will occur when using watercolours and inks
- All of Artway Studio branded sketchbooks are 100% acid free, we choose to use an oxygenated process rather than a bleaching one to whiten our papers
- The ring binding allows you to add additional material to the drawing pad or to easily remove pages. We recommend manually closing the wire loops on a regular basis to stop the book from loosening, particularly if you have pages with added material.
- This premium plain paper artist pad is ideal for sketching ideas or presenting work. It also works well as a scrapbook!